Mark Lazarowicz, MP for Edinburgh North and Leith, has sponsored an Early Day Motion in the UK Parliament in support of the campaign to keep Edinburgh's creches open.
You can see it here.
Thursday, 10 December 2009
- Labour Councillors To Oppose Edinburgh Leisure Bud...
- Merry Christmas to All - But Before You Put Your F...
- GPs Support Crèche Campaign
- Front Page News as Councillors Approve Motion
- A Massive Thank You To All Demonstrators
- Please Come To The Demo Tomorrow
- ... And In Porty Too!
- Gracemount Demo Shows Great Support
- Crèche Campaign - Motion to be Put to Full Council...
- Demo at Ainslie Park
- Early Day Motion in the UK Parliament
- Please ask your councillor to act
- Don't Forget The Local Demos!
- Campaign Relaunch Gets More Coverage
- Next Week Local Demos At Ainslie Park And Portobel...
- Save Our Crèche Campaign - STV Coverage 2 December...
- ▼ December (16)